Ten Things You Should Know About My Best Friend
As many of you know by now my bestie, Rebekah, also has a blog and we love sharing this blogging journey! We have been best friends for years and it is easy to say that I don't know what I would do with out her in my life!
Both of our blogs have been growing over the past few months, so we thought we would share with you a few things you might not know about us! Hop over to her blog to see her post about
So without further adieu, here are my ten things about my bestie!!!
1. She is the most selfless person I know. For as long as I can remember Rebekah has always put others first. What she wants is never her first priority, putting others first and serving her family and friends is!
BPA high school trip- February 2007
2. She can brighten my day with just one text message! Whether it is a rambling on about her
crazy loving family, or just to say hi, she knows just the right things to say even when I didn't know I needed to hear them myself.
3. She has been known to take a book to a Texas Ranger's game. What?
4. When we were younger and would go out to eat either I would order for her, or she would get Chicken Alfredo. With out fail, every time. Now she is a big girl and knows what she likes and can order on her own. So grown up...
Rebekah's wedding, right before walking down the aisle- January 2011
5. She loves a good deal! One of these days she is going to become one of those crazy soccer moms on Extreme Couponing. I'm okay with it as long as she lets me go shopping in her pantry!
6. Politics are her thing! She majored in it, and lives and breaths it!! I, on the other hand, know very little about politics.
7. She is a planner. Rebekah is always two steps ahead and ready for the next thing. Feel privileged if she writes you in her planner with ink!
8. She has the ability to get lost in a book so deep that we fear she may never come back sometimes. Refer to #3.
9. She is a beautiful writer. It runs in the family and not only can she write eloquent words, but they are funny too! I look forward to her blog posts every week, not only to see what she has to share but to read her beautiful words.
I hope you have learned a little bit more about the bestie than you already knew. Go check out here blog and share some comment love.